Supporting skilled and happy workplaces
Other Support for Employers
The Apprenticeship Community offers further support to employers including a range of no-cost recruitment services and one-on-one mentoring for your employee.
We want to ensure you are happy with how your apprentice or trainee is going, that they are meeting your workplace expectations and are on track for successfully completing their qualification.
Further support for Employers
- Mentoring – one-on-one mentoring for your Apprentice or Trainee to ensure they are meeting your workplace needs and achieving their study goals.
- No-cost Recruitment – including these Australian Government initiatives:
– Transition to Work, which aims to improve youth employment opportunities;
– jobactive, a no-cost recruitment service; and
– supporting Australian Apprentices and Trainees with a Disability.
All programs offer wage and other incentives for businesses employing eligible persons enrolled in these programs.
You can also download helpful information on our Employer Support Packs page.
Like to know more about hiring an apprentice or trainee and the support that we can provide? Please contact us by filling in the form below and we will be in touch.