Serving the community for over 40 years...
About the Apprenticeship Community
The Apprenticeship Community is a national group of Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) providers who are contracted by the Australian federal government to deliver apprenticeship and traineeship support services to employers and jobseekers.
Our goal is to skill workers to secure fulfilling industry career paths and create a strong and skilled working nation. We are a community of apprenticeship and traineeship support service specialists who connect employers who are looking for apprentices and trainees to jobseekers across Australia.
Apprenticeship and traineeship pathways offer exciting career opportunities and workplace skills benefits for business.
What The Apprenticeship Community Do
The Apprenticeship Community provides advice and support tailored to the needs of employers and apprentices throughout the Apprenticeship life cycle – from pre-commencement to completion.
The Apprenticeship Community offer
- Recruitment services that connect employers looking for an apprentice or trainee with individuals looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Expert advice on the range of traineeships and apprenticeships available to assist companies to train or up-skill their employees
- Up-to-date information on funding and incentives available (including payroll tax exemption in some States or Territories)
- A liaison point for all parties involved, including registered training organisations and government departments
- Customer-focused administration support, including eligibility assessments, arranging contract registration and processing claim forms for Government incentive payments
- Ongoing mentoring and support for apprentices and trainees to keep things moving in the right direction
- Regular contact and updates from our local team throughout the apprenticeship journey
- Unique recruitment and career assessment tools to help individuals on their pathway to career success
- As an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Provider we abide by the Code of Good Practice