If you are looking for a job where you can earn while you learn, do satisfying and challenging work and establish a well paying career then an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship may be for you.
Australian Apprenticeships are not just for traditional trades like plumbing and air-conditioning. Training is available in more than 600 qualifications across Australia, including traditional trades as well as a diverse range of emerging careers - everything from cooking, electrical, engineering, retail, information technology and community services.
The Apprenticeship Community can help you find your ideal apprenticeship or traineeship based on your interests and goals, connect you with employers to start a career you’ll love and provide ongoing support throughout the entire process so you enjoy every step of the way!
Your opportunities are endless. Start Looking today.
How will I benefit?
- Get practical hands on training in an industry of your choice
- Find your edge in a competitive market
- Gain formal recognition of your skills and experience
- Have a stepping stone to higher education
- Receive paid work combined with structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both
- Choose your training provider with your employer
- Training is competency based, which means you can finish faster if you reach the required skill levels sooner than planned
- Secure a nationally recognised qualification
Am I eligible?
You can undertake an apprenticeship as a school leaver, if you're re-entering the workforce and if you're an adult looking for a career change.
You can even begin an apprenticeship while finishing secondary school under a School-based Traineeship arrangement
You may elect to study full-time, part-time, or a combination of both.