Your Recruiter - Let us find the right fit for you!
Your Recruiter is a complimentary service offered by The Apprenticeship Community for employers looking for an apprentice or trainee at any stage of their apprenticeship/traineeship.
Our experienced team manage the entire recruitment process, saving employers time and money.
How it works
- Let us manage your recruitment. We can advertise your vacancies, pre-screen and shortlist applicants and complete the Harrison career test, then present you with suitable applicants to connect with.
- Or, do it yourself, but with some support. If you prefer to manage the recruitment process, we can support you with a suite of complimentary resources to guide you and help you to find and connect with candidates.
- Plus, get access to additional resources. We’ve got everything you need to help you manage the apprenticeship/traineeship process, including employer FAQs, tips and even an out of trade register.
We will help you find the right fit
If you are an employer looking for an apprentice/trainee, complete your details below so we can call you, or ring now to talk to our experienced Recruitment and Careers Advisor to find out what options best suit your business.
Register on our free Jobs Board, Apprenticeship Central, today and post your apprentice/ trainee vacancy.
Looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship? Find out more information here on how to find the best fit for you and see what's available.
Need extra support?
Access our complimentary resources:
- Retention and support e-book
- Good to Go Mental Health Awareness Initative
- Ongoing mentoring and support for your apprentice or trainee
- Employer FAQs
- Employer tips
- Out of Trade Register - find an established 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice
Request a call-back to get wage advice from Employsure