Our promise is to work closely with employers and job seekers to provide information, assistance and outstanding customer service to build stronger workforces across the communities of Western Australia.
So why join The Apprenticeship Community?
There are 4 reasons our customers work with us to engage, train and retain their workforce:
- We deliver excellence in apprenticeship services - it's our exclusive business!
- We simplify the process by helping you to understand the whole apprenticeship or traineeship process
- We get the right person for the right role
- We keep you informed about what training you can access and the financial incentives that are available.
- We are a team of experts who collectively have over 115 years' experience across the vocational education and training sector
- We are locals with a keen understanding of our community, based across 6 sites in WA
- We offer a dedicated mentoring service, so apprentices and trainees don't just start their journey, but are supported every step of the way
When you work with us, you benefit all Western Australians:
- Over 90% of our profits are reinvested back into community-based projects and services
- We support the local community by providing volunteer days to our team members
- Nearly 1,000 WA employers have already benefited from joining our community
“As the largest GTO in the Great Southern Region, we need a reliable and prompt AASN service to ensure our apprentices and trainees are commenced in an informative and timely manner. The Apprenticeship Community deliver this and more with a well-supported Industry Training Consultant working in our region. We recommend this service to our clients that choose to employ their apprentices or trainees directly and benefit from this level of service ourselves.” - Mark Barrett, Operations Manager, ATC Work Smart