The Apprenticeship Community is with you every step of your apprenticeship journey, but we also work in partnership with you, your training provider and the WA Department of Training and Workforce Development. Here's a little bit about what we do to support you...
The Apprenticeship Community (us!)
- Provides advice on qualifications, incentives and support
- Helps with information about training providers
- Coordinates incentives, subsidies and loans
- Offers a dedicated, optional, free and 100% confidential mentoring service that includes:
- A dedicated Mentor
- Practical support to help you succeed
- Real advice to maintain work-life balance
Your training provider
- Provides you with training and assessment to an industry standard
- Lets you know when to attend training
- Develops your training plan
- Issues your qualification upon completion
- Can be a private organisation or part of the TAFE system
WA Department of Training and Workforce development.
Training contract administration and regulation in accordance with the VET Act (WA) and regulations.
- Registration of training contract
- Training contract variations, terminations
- Dispute resolution
- Assessing employers’ ability to train
- Monitoring compliance of training plans
- Monitoring compliance of completion
To view your obligations as an apprentice or trainee click here